Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Althouse Cleavage

Ann Althouse, one of my favorite bloggers, posted a picture of herself today in a restaurant holding a glass of wine and showing quite a bit of her ample cleavage. Much as I admire Althouse--and I love her having the self-confidencce to show herself holding a big glass of wine in her hand--I'm not sure she's doing herself any favor by displaying her cleavage like this. You're a mature woman, Ann. Much as we love you, we don't want to see your cleavage. Frankly, it makes you look a wee bit slutty. Or is that the point?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eagle Rock (Los Angeles), California, United States
I write articles, columns, books, very occasional screenplays and make amateur videos. I also maintain a dozen or so blog sites, some better than others.