Sunday, July 20, 2008

Long Hair and Short Showers

I was just reading about a college student who takes these really short showers (under three minutes) to save the planet. Well, that's commendable, though perhaps not so rare as he thinks (I've been taking two-minute showers for years). One of the female students with whom he shared a dorm suite had long blond hair and "to get the soap out" she needed ten minutes in the shower. The guy was okay with this. "What are you going to do if you have long hair?" He asks.

I can think of one thing. She could cut it. Reasonably short-haired women, like small-breasted women, are more attractive than their fat, sloppy cousins. Look better, save the planet and have sex more often with like minded guys.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eagle Rock (Los Angeles), California, United States
I write articles, columns, books, very occasional screenplays and make amateur videos. I also maintain a dozen or so blog sites, some better than others.