Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Wanker The World Awaited

Miami International Airport is testing new millimeter wave technology that allows it to see through the clothes of travelers as they go through security. An accompanying video shows one of the airport's employees being scanned by the machine. He was a middle-aged African-American bureaucratic type but at first that didn't register. What I couldn't figure out was what was the big long tube hanging down from his crotch. Then it hit me. His Johnson! He was hung like a horse.

I wonder if the makers of the video knew how visible his private parts would be. And if they did, why on earth would they use him for the see-through clothes demo knowing he was hung like that?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eagle Rock (Los Angeles), California, United States
I write articles, columns, books, very occasional screenplays and make amateur videos. I also maintain a dozen or so blog sites, some better than others.