Monday, November 26, 2007

On The Character of Climatistas


The shamelessness of global warming enthusiasts never ceases to grind my gourd. Their latest ploy is to point out research showing that climate change causes wars. Well, excuse me. Of course, plummeting temperatures cause plummeting harvests, which in turn usually result in conflict and war. But the global warming enthusiasts and didn't point out that it was declining temperatures that cause war. They use the phrase "climate change causes war," making us think that increasing temperatures are just as likely to cause wars as decreasing ones. What kind of fools do they think we are?


Big ones apparently.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eagle Rock (Los Angeles), California, United States
I write articles, columns, books, very occasional screenplays and make amateur videos. I also maintain a dozen or so blog sites, some better than others.